New 2014 Ext cab raptors up for auction

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kngranch

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
While browsing the Manheim auto auction site, I ran across 6 new 2014 Raptors that are scheduled to be auctioned on 9/9 in Detroit. Because this is a ford only factory sale, you'd have to contact your ford dealer to have them bid/purchase on your behalf. The descriptions claim they are a ford test vehicle but with such low miles, I cant imagine they were tested/abused at all. I'm not a dealer or salesman, just figured I'd pass the info along to anyone in the market for a new gen1 raptor.

5618B77E-18E1-4B5B-9E3C-5DC8A44A36A4_zpsdjgaycpi.jpg

bmacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These will probably go for stupid money. I don't think there are any new SCABs left on any dealer lots now.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A bit suspicious so I pulled a carfax on the 1st car in the list and I am even more confused:

2014Raptor-Auction.jpg

I also pulled the last car on the list and saw this:

Vehicle exported from Baltimore, MD and imported to Chile.

My guess that these are not test trucks at all but trucks that Ford seized back from rogue dealerships trying to sell to foreign buyers.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Kngranch

Kngranch

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A bit suspicious so I pulled a carfax on the 1st car in the list and I am even more confused:

2014Raptor-Auction.jpg

I also pulled the last car on the list and saw this:

Vehicle exported from Baltimore, MD and imported to Chile.

My guess that these are not test trucks at all but trucks that Ford seized back from rogue dealerships trying to sell to foreign buyers.

Very interesting... Makes you wonder what the real story is behind these trucks.

More comments were added to the auction listing:

Comments
*TEST VEHICLE*
*4X4,NAV,REAR CAMERA
Auction Comments
CANCELLED EXPORT VEHICLE,RETURNED TO US SPECS

Last edited:

Mokang

Reaction score
Any idea of current auction pricing for a 2012 SCREW around 40k (CPO).

Thanks in advance

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
Seeing how the auction is over, I am going to go ahead and close this. Thanks for posting the results, Kngranch.

Status
Not open for further replies.