Need a reasonable dealer around Los Angeles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cthomaschase

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey All -

Ready to buy or order, but I'm yet to find a dealer around here that wants to come off the "3k over MSRP" rap. I have no problem buying remote if it's not an issue getting it to pass CA emissions.

Thanks!

Charles

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Charles,

Shoot my fiance an email...I'll send you a PM with it. She is the internet sales manager at Theodore Robins Ford in Costa Mesa. Her family owns the joint and she will definitely be able to offer you competitive pricing. Just let her know that Charlie sent you from FRF.com and she'll work her magic!

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey All -

Ready to buy or order, but I'm yet to find a dealer around here that wants to come off the "3k over MSRP" rap. I have no problem buying remote if it's not an issue getting it to pass CA emissions.

Thanks!

Charles

Hello and Welcome!!

If that does not work out for you, drop me an email. [email protected]

I sell for -$3000 OFF MSRP

I have Sold 7 2011 Raptors to members here @ FRF so far. And have 27 SOLD or in the build process.

NO Problem with CA emissions, the 2011 Raptor has 50 state legal. I have sold 3 to CA customers so far.

Thanks randy
cell 406 544-6891

Last edited: