Need help deciding on what to do!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zebt66

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am in the Market for another Ford Raptor, probably a SCAB, i am leaving my 2011 Screw for my dad in Pakistan. I got a good deal on it last year, I paid $49K for it with 19K miles on it and it was full option.

I Have been searching a lot and have found the prices to be pretty high, found some good low price ones but the Mileage is high. My question is how reliable are these 6.2L engines? will they last a long time. Reason i am looking at a used low price one is as i will be modifying it and it will be a toy truck to go to Raptor gatherings. Also will be used once in a while to tow my race car to the track. Need some help deciding!!! Help me fellow Raptor Family!

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Your question is whether the 6.2L is reliable?

Yes, very reliable.

Are you asking also whether you should get another one? Couldn't tell from your post.

If you are also asking that, then yes, of course you should.

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The answer should be obvious if you already have one, in case it is not, HELL YEA you should get another one!

OP
OP
zebt66

zebt66

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your question is whether the 6.2L is reliable?

Yes, very reliable.

Are you asking also whether you should get another one? Couldn't tell from your post.

If you are also asking that, then yes, of course you should.

Yeah i am basically getting another one, just don't know if i should get one with high mileage. I have found some for 30-35K with 80-120K mile. So was wondering if these engines are reliable.

OP
OP
zebt66

zebt66

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Coming back huh? You better make one of the Carolina meets.

You planning on havoc? I know I know.... got to get the truck first. Lol

Yukon Joe
GREAT LAKES RAPTOR EXCURSIONS

Oh yes, once I get a truck that's all I will be doing, make it to all the gatherings!!! Can't wait! Few more weeks. But need to find a truck first lol.