Need the community help to find a Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am posting this mostly because I can't find the Raptor I am looking for.

I have tried to purchase a new Raptor with the following specs from two dealers, on in OR and one in NC.

2014 SuperCab
Blue
NO moon roof (Can't have it installed as I am to tall and everyone one out there has it)

I have been on all the usual sites and so on. I was shafted by the dealer in or who kept stalling to sell it above MSRP.

So the HELP part I am asking is if you know of a basic or close to basic new, 2014 raptor in blue, supercab and no moon roof, please PM me which dealer has it. The last one I found sold that AM when i called the dealer in NC GRRR.

I am aware the Raptor is discontinued for the next 3 years according to all the dealers as well as no more are being made.

Any help is appreciated.

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am posting this mostly because I can't find the Raptor I am looking for. I have tried to purchase a new Raptor with the following specs from two dealers, on in OR and one in NC. 2014 SuperCab Blue NO moon roof (Can't have it installed as I am to tall and everyone one out there has it) I have been on all the usual sites and so on. I was shafted by the dealer in or who kept stalling to sell it above MSRP. So the HELP part I am asking is if you know of a basic or close to basic new, 2014 raptor in blue, supercab and no moon roof, please PM me which dealer has it. The last one I found sold that AM when i called the dealer in NC GRRR. I am aware the Raptor is discontinued for the next 3 years according to all the dealers as well as no more are being made. Any help is appreciated.

How tall are you? I'm 6'6 and have zero issues

slowest member of WCPR

OP
OP
m3dragon

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
6'5 and long torso.

Seat all the way down I am still my own roll cage.

Test drove a super crew raptor to make sure and was touching the ceiling. Same with my buddies F250.

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
6'5 and long torso. Seat all the way down I am still my own roll cage. Test drove a super crew raptor to make sure and was touching the ceiling. Same with my buddies F250.

Then the seat wasn't all the way down. There's professional athletes taller then you and I who drive them with no issues. You must look incredible awkward.

slowest member of WCPR

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There is a Silver and a Black SCrews at Future Ford on Madison. I know not your color choice, but blue seems to be a little rare. A (Pink, Purple, Yellow, baby poo brown/green) Raptor is better than no blue Raptor.

You could also wrap any Raptor in any color you want.

OP
OP
m3dragon

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Figures I post this and all of a sudden I find one. Kind of thought that would happen.

horak24

Reaction score
if that one falls through, there is one Wedell ford blue super cab loaded (has sun roof) 877-493-2178 if this helps ya