MSRP plus a freebe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorMaryland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got my OTD price and the dealer is just adding the Maryland sales tax of 6% and the Maryland new tag cost to the MSRP. I will provide real numbers there when I have the real paperwork. No other numbers are on the paperwork.

As a bonus I get a spray in Bed Liner he says cost $499 for free as his service folks can do that.

Still have to wait 3 months to see if this deal is as true as what I have on paper right now.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
That’s not a bad deal at all for anywhere within driving distance of DC.

My guys out in Luray quoted me a OTD $ via text message and it was accurate down to the last penny, no surprises, no bull$hit, no pressure to add anything on, the truck was delayed but they sent me a pic over text and email as soon as it arrived on the the delivery truck, asked when I wanted to pick up and we scheduled.

My experience has been that if they’re willing to quote you OTD up front, they’re probably not looking to be a jerk.

Now the wait begins. You’ll have plenty of time to figure out mods for your truck :)