Go Back   FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor > Ford Raptor Forums - General Information > Prospective Raptor Owners
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Supporting Vendor

Register to remove these ads.

Prospective Raptor Owners

Military Raptor Owners

This is a discussion on Military Raptor Owners within the Prospective Raptor Owners forums, part of the Ford Raptor Forums - General Information category!
Originally Posted by USNA Well with my decision pretty much fixed for either a 2013 Black or a White Screw, ...

View Poll Results: Should I go ahead and buy a $55K+ Ford Raptor?
Yes; the aforementioned reasons were enough to convice me you'll be fine 5 22.73%
No; the aforementioned reasons were not strong enough to convince me otherwise 4 18.18%
YOLO; Go ahead and buy it, you're already doing good so why not self-indulge? 4 18.18%
Read the thread you made, it'll help you make the decision for yourself. 9 40.91%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Like Tree72Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2013, 03:28 PM   #71 (permalink)

FRF Addict

Mentioned: 260 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by USNA View Post
Well with my decision pretty much fixed for either a 2013 Black or a White Screw, now I am at the formative stages for the list of quick modifications that I will be making upon receiving the Raptor.
The avatar says it all. White with black trim. Got 3 compliments today alone.
MajorAR likes this.

Old 06-09-2013, 03:44 PM   #72 (permalink)

FRF Addict

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

White is pretty sick. If you do the same look I did on my silver on a white truck it would be the definition of storm troopered.
Sliver Raptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 09:09 PM   #73 (permalink)

FRF Addict

Mentioned: 102 Post(s)

White is the color of Super Heros! Fly faster then a speeding bullet; jump tall buildings,stop speeding trains, etc....

LineX Premium & Rear Wheel Wells|55" UWS Wedge Tool w/ HiLift Jack Mounted| Stubby Antenna| K&N Filter| Husky Underseat Cargo Liner| 20" M&R LED |SDHQ ABS Guards| DZ Tailgate Assist| Onboard Viair 450C AC| Cargo Rail Sys| Stock Exhaust w/turndowns| SDHQ Frame Reinforcement Kit| Outlaw Shock Guards| Mid Perch|ADD Venom Front w/20" Rigid LED Bar & Rear w/Rigid Duallys - Bumpers| Method NVs 17" w/stock BFGs
Blind1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 10:51 AM   #74 (permalink)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I'm also looking to buy a Raptor because they're badass! Just go ahead and buy it already since you're so financially secure and your daddy's got your back.

Chiming in with other grads ... I'm a USAFA grad and it's people like you that make me embarrassed to say/show I'm a grad and wear my ring. Like one of the other members said, you're the epitome of why enlisted folk hate officers. You have a lot to learn before you get trampled by your folk once you get your bars. And your avatar lol. C'mon man! You don't see us other military members posing with guns or airplanes.

Anyways, just buy the damn truck!
MajorAR likes this.
DPick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 05:31 PM   #75 (permalink)

(Thread Starter)
*Censored.
Blind1 and RLTW like this.

Last edited by USNA; 06-10-2013 at 09:08 PM. Reason: PAO.
USNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 06:03 PM   #76 (permalink)

FRF Addict

Mentioned: 127 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by USNA View Post
^Three things about that post.

1) I sincerely doubt I am the "epitome" of shitty-ness. I say that because I see disappointing behavior around me to which I am never a party too, for example the underage drinking parties that I simply shake my head to and walk away from.

2) Um... There is no um, um is a filler word used by indecisive leaders. I'm tired of being trampled by some members here. I agree with RLTW, sure I have ways to go but I see a lot of unprofessional attitudes in a lot of posts in this thread. Notice I have not responded to the bait as I would like to avoid having this thread become closed before I can post pics of my new Raptor.

3) As far as my profile pic goes, I think I've earned the right to choose what I want as my pic. Evanscott has a picture of a helo, so I guess according to you that does not fall into aircraft? At any rate, I fell in love with firearms long ago and have since built lowers, parted uppers together, and customized my own firearms that I earned with my job all through high-school with my own money.

Now I'm not trying to tell anyone to respect me but I just want people on this forum to just calm down and stop the animosity. I already apologized for my earlier posts, now stop.

At least at a glance I am a decent young man that worked all through high school for 3 years at the same job (not the typical, job-hopping teen) with the same high level of focus that I had when I first started to the day I left for the Academy. All through high school I never underage drank and even years later have abstained from alcohol because I never felt the need to validate myself in such a manner (I say this because I see it all around me, shockingly *sarcasm* at the Academy level too). I even kindly declined all parties and opportunities to go clubbing w/ friends during my two year stint in community college (Blinn) so that I could focus on school and get the right mindset to be successful (I still don't party). Add in the usual high school/post-high school resume you typically see in Academy applicants and that is also what I am too, a volunteer, a worker, a clean athlete, etc. So excuse me for having pride to stand above all that is usually associated with growing up today. I treat people with respect and am just shocked at the level of sheer criticism and personal attacks I have received from a lot of you.

Yeah, I'm prideful and I guess arrogant I realize that but I use everyday to get better at it so its one day forward never back. But I'm also a God-fearing American who looks forward to the day that I can really serve our country and even lay my life down if I have too.
Way to stand up for yourself, a new 0-1 can get stepped all over if he doesn't know when to say enough.
USNA likes this.

ICON 3.0 - ICON UCA - ICON Leaf Springs - SVC Bypass Rack - Custom King 4.0s - ICON BUMPSTOP/FRAME SUPPORT - RPG TIE RODS - ICON LCA SKIDS - UMP INTAKE - MBRP TURDOWN W/RES - 5STAR TUNE - METHOD 17" 105 BEADLOCKS - 37" BFG BAJA T/A KR - RPG RACELINE FRONT/REAR BUMPER - R1 BRAKE PACKAGE WITH AMSOIL FLUID AND SDHQ SS LINES - 5 x 6.7 VIS X LIGHT CANNONS - BD 60" ONNX ARC RE - BD S2 RE - LINEX BED - CRAVEN STUBBY
RLTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 06:23 PM   #77 (permalink)

(Thread Starter)
*Censored.

Last edited by USNA; 06-10-2013 at 09:08 PM. Reason: PAO.
USNA is offline   Reply With Quote