Military Raptor Owners

Should I go ahead and buy a $55K+ Ford Raptor?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Blind, I think you should apologize to swoop.....I was very impressed with his thoughtful commentary.... :)

Hey, That Soon you're right I should apologize to Swoop, since he works for NSA, I'm sure he has GPS cordinates on where I live and knows more about me than I know about myself.

Swoops I didn't mean to offend you! I'm sorry! BTW-that crap you are downloading about me from those NSA computers, is total BS, I never log onto FRF from work; NSA has me confused with Pat out of Ft Benning, GA.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey, That Soon you're right I should apologize to Swoop, since he works for NSA, I'm sure he has GPS cordinates on where I live and knows more about me than I know about myself.

Swoops I didn't mean to offend you! I'm sorry! BTW-that crap you are downloading about me from those NSA computers, is total BS, I never log onto FRF from work; NSA has me confused with Pat out of Ft Benning, GA.

I don't get offended (and wasn't at all, btw), I get even. Now, to get back to my ANALysis of your activities...

Swoop ---> :idiot: <--- Blind

:sexywiz: