In Lust!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

onesickpuppy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well, today swung by the local dealer and there was 3 Raptors Black, Red and Blue. I fell in love and foresee a new truck in my future. I did not even know about the Raptor until today ( okay so I live under a rock!) But as an ex Score/High Desert 1/2 1600 racer this is the best out of the box deal! I may still have use for all of my shock valve shims yet.
Now the smelling salts did help with what the dealers price was, like 5K over MSRP, not used to that too much....
Hope to soon join the raptor brethern!!!:peace:
Lou

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
welcome-3.gif

OP
OP
onesickpuppy

onesickpuppy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I never seen three Raptors sitting at a dealer, … but I would never pay a penny over sticker!

Yeah, that is why 3 are there is my guess, not sure how long.....

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

You raced class 16 and are just now hearing about the raptor!!! Dude you have to get one!

This would have been a way better pre runner than my 88 toyota xtra cab!!!:waytogo:

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

First off Welcome, you won't be sorry you got one. And 2nd :grd:

Thanks for the welcomes, seems like a fair crowd here.....