Lubbock TX, Gene Messer Toyota

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sandtrooper29

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey gang, Gene Messer Toyota in Lubbock Texas has a 2011 Screw sitting on the lot that I'm interested in. https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/659913930/overview/ Are there any nice guys/gals in the area that would want to give it a look and maybe test drive on my behalf? I'm located in Chicago so unfortunately I can't do it myself.

Give me a call and I'm sure we can.

Jeriami StClair
806 Desert Customs/Line-X of Lubbock
C-806-470-3093

D

Deleted member 12951

There is a white sandtrooper raptor probably available in the same town that he can tell you all about without having to visit it. :)

OP
OP
N

NE Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with the dealer. Apparently the truck went to auction a while ago and the online listing was never updated.

Thanks for the input everyone.

sandtrooper29

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with the dealer. Apparently the truck went to auction a while ago and the online listing was never updated. Thanks for the input everyone.

I think gene messer ford has a silver one and I saw a silver screw at pollard ford today also ( pollard ford ) ask for Nino Garcia