Looking for Raptor at or near MSRP around Arkansas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

falconpilot

Reaction score
If anyone has a led on a SCREW, I've got cash in hand looking to buy now..I don't mind paying MSRP(well, I do, but willing), but not going to pay the bastards 5-10k markup...anyone with a led, it's much appreciated..looking for an 802A, open to color..

[email protected]

First post here...great forum!

Smokinjo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You might try Landers Ford in Collierville TN. Ask for a sales person named Jason Adams. Tell him straight up what your looking for. He did me right on my Raptor. He will tell you if they have what your looking for and what they can do. When I bought, they were selling at MSRP (2011). Haven't been there in a while to know what mgmt is doing. Jason is still there I know. Tell him Joe told you to call him.

adeerchaser

ALWAYS carry, never tell
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If anyone has a led on a SCREW, I've got cash in hand looking to buy now..I don't mind paying MSRP(well, I do, but willing), but not going to pay the bastards 5-10k markup...anyone with a led, it's much appreciated..looking for an 802A, open to color..

[email protected]

I do not know what store you have been to, I am in Hot Springs. I went and drove one, yep they had 10k over in the window. We sat down and did the numbers and I left it with them. However, they called me back a few days later and ask would I take it at MSRP? That truck is gone, but they now have a Black one, same 10k over in the window. I am thinking if you go do the numbers and walk at the 10k, they will call you also. Good Luck! Hit me up if I can help.

---------- Post added at 07:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 AM ----------

You might try Landers Ford in Collierville TN. Ask for a sales person named Jason Adams. Tell him straight up what your looking for. He did me right on my Raptor. He will tell you if they have what your looking for and what they can do. When I bought, they were selling at MSRP (2011). Haven't been there in a while to know what mgmt is doing. Jason is still there I know. Tell him Joe told you to call him.

These are great folks here, this is where I went to get mine.

Jredd

Reaction score
Raptor

I have 4 802A available 2 Black, 1 Blue, 1 Magnetic I can do 3k over. If interested in more information email me at AskforJared @Gmail.com
I can send further information on any of the trucks or happy sell you one.
I'm not far from you at all btw.

[email protected]

twalsh

Reaction score
I know a dealer that is selling a AVALANCHE raptor 802a for MSRP in MO, PM me

Last edited: