Looking for a Raptor at MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptortony

Reaction score
I know there's many of these threads running but I've been looking for the past two days and no dealer will sell at MSRP. I've used Raptorfinder.com but these dealers aren't budging.

Anyone have knowledge of a SCREW in Oxford White or Avalanche @ MSRP? Will fly anywhere in US.

squeak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Used one with 1200 miles in connelsville PA, davies ford. Almost $2000 below sticker. Was going to buy but my credit union screwed up and said they couldn't find used car values on it so it's only worth $53000. I way interested in putting down the extra cash so i passed. I just talked to them Friday and it was there.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

1mbrews8

Reaction score
Used one with 1200 miles in connelsville PA, davies ford. Almost $2000 below sticker. Was going to buy but my credit union screwed up and said they couldn't find used car values on it so it's only worth $53000. I way interested in putting down the extra cash so i passed. I just talked to them Friday and it was there.

do you know the options or color? Nothing on their website.. thx!

squeak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oxford white, 802a, tech pkg, roof, tailgate step, spray liner, rear heated seats.

1mbrews8

Reaction score
Oxford white, 802a, tech pkg, roof, tailgate step, spray liner, rear heated seats.

Thanks!
If only beadlocks orange interior and carbon I'd be super interested!!