Looking to Order Northern NJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lee358

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone I have been talking to some of my local dealers about ordering a 2017 Screw. It seems I know more about the trucks then they do. Im looking for past experiences from some NJ, NY, CT people who bought new from a dealer.

Where you bought, Who you dealt with, If you were able to get close to invoice etc.

I am willing to drive for the best deal on the truck, one local dealer already told me they might be adding almost 10k to the truck if they do not get a good allocation.

Thanks for the help!

Ditchplains1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lee358,
I went to my local dealer, and told them that I was going to give them the last chance to purchase my Raptor. I told them that they just had to be within $500.00 of my best offer elsewhere. I then went to all of the FORD dealers within a 75 mile area.
I returned to my dealer 2 weeks later with the prices from all of the other dealers.
I didn't need it; my local dealer was $500.00 below the best price elsewhere; $2,300.00 off list!
When I went to pick my truck up the salesman I dealt with had moved on....
Eddie

Storm's Ford, Southampton, NY 11968

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In NJ, expect to pay markup at All American Ford Paramus / Hackensack - not sure about Bridgewater though. Wayne Ford will do sticker but won't, from what i recall, place orders outside of what they already have coming in. I ended up going to Maplecrest Ford in Mendham and dealt with Brian & Rodrigo. I ended up paying roughly $3500 below sticker and got about $5k more on my trade then I did anywhere else.

Put it this way, All American Ford Paramus has a 13 Screw listed for 58k w/34k miles - sticker price new was $56k...that dealer will never get my business, they treat customers like shit too. My cousin works there and I showed them the price I was paying at Maplecrest and told him "you match / beat it, you get the sale" - was told flat out "no, management won't move on their minimum 5k markup"...

OP
OP
L

Lee358

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In NJ, expect to pay markup at All American Ford Paramus / Hackensack - not sure about Bridgewater though. Wayne Ford will do sticker but won't, from what i recall, place orders outside of what they already have coming in. I ended up going to Maplecrest Ford in Mendham and dealt with Brian & Rodrigo. I ended up paying roughly $3500 below sticker and got about $5k more on my trade then I did anywhere else.

Put it this way, All American Ford Paramus has a 13 Screw listed for 58k w/34k miles - sticker price new was $56k...that dealer will never get my business, they treat customers like shit too. My cousin works there and I showed them the price I was paying at Maplecrest and told him "you match / beat it, you get the sale" - was told flat out "no, management won't move on their minimum 5k markup"...

Thanks, I have been talking directly to the sales managers at Wayne, Butler, and Fette ford. All three were willing to order one for me as soon as the banks opened up. Ill have to head over to Maplecrest and talk to them. I am really hoping to pay below MSRP and somewhere close to Invoice.

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The three you listed likely won't deal below msrp. I was surprised mendham worked with a truecar number. They originally wanted msrp but were fine knocking down the price based on truecar. Not quite invoice but I'll take any savings I can get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
OP
L

Lee358

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The three you listed likely won't deal below msrp. I was surprised mendham worked with a truecar number. They originally wanted msrp but we're fine knocking down the price based on truecar. Not quite invoice but I'll take any savings I can get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ill call Mendham tomorrow! thank you.