looking for a new 2014 blue raptor!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mlgibson57

Reaction score
I am on a serch for my first raptor. I live near omaha nebraska but willing to travle to get one.

looking for a new 2014 blue raptor with 801a, blue accent interior, and front and rear camera... any other options are ok thats just my few must haves.

i have been reading the forums on here for awhile now and i finally have the funds available and i am excited to get one!!

any help is greatly appreciated!!!

GIBBS,

Monster44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am on a serch for my first raptor. I live near omaha nebraska but willing to travle to get one.

looking for a new 2014 blue raptor with 801a, blue accent interior, and front and rear camera... any other options are ok thats just my few must haves.

i have been reading the forums on here for awhile now and i finally have the funds available and i am excited to get one!!

any help is greatly appreciated!!!

GIBBS,

I think Shrier in Omaha has a new blue flame raptor. I think I saw it on ebay. Give them a call or check ebay.

OP
OP
mlgibson57

mlgibson57

Reaction score
yea black was my second choice, but i haven't seen any with the blue inside.. i bet that does look nice.

i did find a blue on blue about 6 1/2 hours away but they wan 1k over msrp...
i wish i could have got one back when they were going for invoice...

tipnring

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_1493.jpg
    IMG_1493.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_1491.jpg
    IMG_1491.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_1494.jpg
    IMG_1494.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

mwakgp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hillyer's in Woodburn, OR has one. 1FTFW1R63EFB02015 ... ad says "front level kit" I hope they mean mid-perch and not some spacers or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gibbs,

I found your exact choice. Cavalier Ford on Military Hwy Chesapeake, VA. Bought my Blue Flame there in Jan. Sales rep says it can be searched on the web. Let me know and I can hook you up with the right guy.

IMAG3318_zpsc4ec1398.jpg

OP
OP
mlgibson57

mlgibson57

Reaction score
I like that one at cavalier ford!

The one at hillyer's... Idk.. they took away all the contrast of the black grill and fender flair..

HAP, I'll have to get his email since I work all night and sleep during the day.. See if we can work a deal!

Waiting on an email back from the one that wants 1k over msrp... Told her it was to much lol

Thanks again for all the leads!