looking to buy raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KDAWG97M3

Reaction score
so i think i have narrowed down to two....a blue 2014 and red 2012. is there anyway i can find the options the truck came with? i want to be sure to compare apples to apples.. i have found some decoders but nothing that shows packages and full options... thank youfor your help..

rmschaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Options are one thing but ask about modifications. Many on this forum modify over and above stock and it gets expensive. Having them in place before you buy is VVVEEERRRYYYYY advantageous money wise.

adeerchaser

ALWAYS carry, never tell
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so i think i have narrowed down to two....a blue 2014 and red 2012. is there anyway i can find the options the truck came with? i want to be sure to compare apples to apples.. i have found some decoders but nothing that shows packages and full options... thank youfor your help..

Go to Gen 1 section, look at the top, there is a thread at the top. Changes Year By Year, does a fantastic job.
Just asking, what are the prices and miles on the two? Are the equal in abuse, both rode hard or both street queens?

OP
OP
KDAWG97M3

KDAWG97M3

Reaction score
They are both at dealers, so they won't know mods.....

Asking 51k for CPO 32k mikes

40k 58k miles non cpo red

TornadoRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good luck looking there are great deals if you look as many places as you can. There is a foe sale section here also.