Looking for 2 New Raptors - Cash Deal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

asquinton

Reaction score
Guys,

I'm looking for a pair of 17 or 18 new Raptors in a cash deal. Prefer black or blue in color. If you have two new ones on hand, please let me know. I'm looking for a quote for 2 in a cash deal. I can be reached at [email protected].

Thanks,

Aaron

Tg74

Reaction score
You must be a dealer. This is so you can re-sell these at some ridiculous markup right.

Last edited:

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Guys,

I'm looking for a pair of 17 or 18 new Raptors in a cash deal. Prefer black or blue in color. If you have two new ones on hand, please let me know. I'm looking for a quote for 2 in a cash deal. I can be reached at [email protected].

Thanks,

Aaron

First post and you're looking for 2 Raptors in a cash deal?!

Based on this minimal info you posted and it's your first post I don't think you'll get any help here. (You smell like a dealer).

OP
OP
A

asquinton

Reaction score
Awesome welcome, thanks. I'm guessing you don't have two to sell and are just trolling?

No dealer here, just looking to speed up the process to buy two and not deal with clown salesmen.

It was worth a try ...

First post and you're looking for 2 Raptors in a cash deal?!

Based on this minimal info you posted and it's your first post I don't think you'll get any help here. (You smell like a dealer).

TigerRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome welcome, thanks. I'm guessing you don't have two to sell and are just trolling?

No dealer here, just looking to speed up the process to buy two and not deal with clown salesmen.

It was worth a try ...

The GM and my Sales Consultant at my dealership confirmed that they will sell their 3-2017 Raptors to individuals at MSRP. Good people to deal with and no BS.

They have a silver, white and black SCREW in stock. The black one has beadlocks and carbon fiber. Check there website for tigercountryford.com to get more info.

If you are interested contact Dwight Anthony at Allstar Ford at 225-490-1804. Tell him Tiger Raptor sent you.

OP
OP
A

asquinton

Reaction score
Thank you very much TigerRaptor. That is extremely helpful!

The GM and my Sales Consultant at my dealership confirmed that they will sell their 3-2017 Raptors to individuals at MSRP. Good people to deal with and no BS.

They have a silver, white and black SCREW in stock. The black one has beadlocks and carbon fiber. Check there website for tigercountryford.com to get more info.

If you are interested contact Dwight Anthony at Allstar Ford at 225-490-1804. Tell him Tiger Raptor sent you.

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry I have two available but I only accept bitcoin, Starbucks gift cards, or pre 1965 nickels (and of those, only the ones made of 5% nickel).

Good luck in your money laundering, cough I mean, twofer deal, I'm kidding!!

The sad part is that people don't take cash buyers seriously because everyone is now a SCAM target and worse yet, so used to paying fees to finance instead of paying cash like gentleman such as yourself.

Last edited: