Loaded 2018 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorguy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see several dealers out here by me with 7 and 8 new Raptors sitting on the lot. The supply and demand issue may have ended. With dealer now selling new one for 5k off there are also plenty of used low mile '18's sitting with dealers asking what you can now get a new one for.

I saw a YouTube video last night that Tomball Ford in Texas has 7 on the lot. All at MSRP. Jorge Lopez is the contact there.

horak24

Reaction score
Make you buy a warranty? That will be the day. So will paying msrp. No problem finding for thousands below right now. I have 3 dealerships I can drive to in under 20 mintues. One has 8 new 18's another has 9 and the 3rd one had 6 last time I checked.

POOPonYOU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for mentioning that. He conveniently leaves that out of his videos.

Exactly. I message him through facebook regarding a 2019 and there were 3 things you needed to do in order to get the truck at MSRP.

1. Give them a non-refundable $5000 deposit.
2. Purchase the warranty at $4295.
3. Finance through his dealer.

HotLap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Exactly. I message him through facebook regarding a 2019 and there were 3 things you needed to do in order to get the truck at MSRP.

1. Give them a non-refundable $5000 deposit.
2. Purchase the warranty at $4295.
3. Finance through his dealer.

Wow, what a load of BS, stay away from those guys, never heard of a "non-refundable" deposit? Thanks for sharing POY!

---------- Post added at 08:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 AM ----------

Man, that sucks... I was hoping that deal was real and you got it.

The dealer that neglected to tell me that the new truck they had discounted $3400 actually had 3500 miles in it called me back today and offered me their only other new truck for the same $3400 discount. It’s an 802a Magnetic with the orange accent interior, carbon trim, all stickers, roof, technology pkg, bedliner, step, bed divider, etc. I think the only thing it doesn’t have is beadlocks and possibly heated rear seats. I hate the stock wheels but would just order an aftermarket set anyway.

I’m just trying to decide if I can live with the magnetic. It was a color I’ve always liked but was never really my first choice.

jme, FWIW, I was on the fence between white and Magnetic and so happy with the Magnetic. Looks great and hides dirt fairly well! Sure the Magnetic you were looking at is gone by now, but it is a great color (subjective call of course).

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jme, FWIW, I was on the fence between white and Magnetic and so happy with the Magnetic. Looks great and hides dirt fairly well! Sure the Magnetic you were looking at is gone by now, but it is a great color (subjective call of course).

haha... I actually ended up buying the Magnetic. It got delivered Friday afternoon. I haven't even driven it yet because it was too late to get my plates transferred over from my current car, lol. honestly, I'm still on the fence about the color (a little too late, I know) but I'm sure I'll like it a lot more once I get a chance to really clean it up and put the new wheels on it when they're delivered this week.

I do really like the Magnetic with the orange accent interior, I probably wouldn't have bought it if it didn't have that option.

signalbobby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That sucks. I hope they honor the price. I know of 2 dealers that tried this ********. Had one in NJ try the same thing. It was listed on their website, along with autotrader for almost $5000 off of sticker. When I called, they said it was a misprint. It was listed wrong. When I called the sales manager out on it, he straight up told me that it gets so many calls when someone sees it listed like that. That he wouldn’t even sell it for sticker. Because people were willing to pay more, and it brought more calls in that way. Shady bastards.

Santan Ford in Gilbert, AZ has been doing that for awhile. They keep saying it's a misprint or the system incorrectly put the wrong price. Then justify selling MSRP because they were selling 5,10,15K over MSRP before.

cdurbin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Santan Ford in Gilbert, AZ has been doing that for awhile. They keep saying it's a misprint or the system incorrectly put the wrong price. Then justify selling MSRP because they were selling 5,10,15K over MSRP before.

Exact reason I went with Robert Horne in Apache Junction

-Corey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HotLap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha... I actually ended up buying the Magnetic. It got delivered Friday afternoon. I haven't even driven it yet because it was too late to get my plates transferred over from my current car, lol. honestly, I'm still on the fence about the color (a little too late, I know) but I'm sure I'll like it a lot more once I get a chance to really clean it up and put the new wheels on it when they're delivered this week.

I do really like the Magnetic with the orange accent interior, I probably wouldn't have bought it if it didn't have that option.

Congrats on your new Raptor...we need pics of course!!