Loaded 2018 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor4You

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I stopped by the Dealer, drove it and it is awesome.

They seem to shift harder than my F150, especially in sport mode although it seemed to shift smoother when I was really getting on it. I suppose they like to be driven hard?

This thing is loaded loaded loaded.

It does have 795 miles on it when I drove it and the owner, Dealer, is driving it and appears to be towing whatever with it.

I checked it over good and the fitment gaps appear normal and even all the over the truck.

I'm really thinking about purchasing it, they offered me $28,000 for my F150 on trade.

So the big question remains: With only 800 miles on it, would this still be a great deal?

MSRP is $72,6xx

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

I agree 100% but I just found this out tonight.

It's still $5,645 under MSRP which is what I'd like to know if this is still a great deal?[/QUOTE

This thread makes me laugh! I have new demo vehicles with up to 5K miles and deliver Raptors hand driven several hundred miles away. This is 100% still a new truck and again if it hasn't been wrecked or titled I'M STILL NOT SURE WHY YOU HAVEN'T PURCHASED IT YET?????? I mean come on.... you will not find another dealer stupid enough or desperate enough to sell any new Raptor for that kind of savings...... I'm very skeptical my friend.

JB

OP
OP
sixshooter_45

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
I stopped by the Dealer, drove it and it is awesome.

They seem to shift harder than my F150, especially in sport mode although it seemed to shift smoother when I was really getting on it. I suppose they like to be driven hard?

This thing is loaded loaded loaded.

It does have 795 miles on it when I drove it and the owner, Dealer, is driving it and appears to be towing whatever with it.

I checked it over good and the fitment gaps appear normal and even all the over the truck.

I'm really thinking about purchasing it, they offered me $28,000 for my F150 on trade.

So the big question remains: With only 800 miles on it, would this still be a great deal?

MSRP is $72,6xx

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

I agree 100% but I just found this out tonight.

It's still $5,645 under MSRP which is what I'd like to know if this is still a great deal?[/QUOTE

This thread makes me laugh! I have new demo vehicles with up to 5K miles and deliver Raptors hand driven several hundred miles away. This is 100% still a new truck and again if it hasn't been wrecked or titled I'M STILL NOT SURE WHY YOU HAVEN'T PURCHASED IT YET?????? I mean come on.... you will not find another dealer stupid enough or desperate enough to sell any new Raptor for that kind of savings...... I'm very skeptical my friend.

JB

Laugh all you want, it's good for the soul.

In reality I just called my insurance company and found out that my insurance would only increase by less than $50.00 every 6 months which is great.

I would have to pay approximately 37% longer in payments 4 years vs my truck 21/2 years. My payments would only increase by $75.00 which is fine.

I'm planning on retiring in 4 1/2 years so that works out.

You see there is a lot to consider and this isn't an inexpensive vehicle.

As far as I can tell it's never been wrecked, not sure about titled though I doubt it.

So my friend be as skeptical as you wish and keep laughing.

Also, I'm not on anyone's timetable but my own.

Well I just called the Dealer and he stated that it was marked down wrong, now it's listed for $645.00 off MSRP.
However he said he would talk to the owner to see if he would honor the $5,645 off that was listed

Well, we'll have to wait for the call back now. Damn!

Last edited:

Raptor4You

Full Access Member
Reaction score

In reality I just called my insurance company and found out that my insurance would only increase by less than $50.00 every 6 months which is great.

I would have to pay approximately 37% longer in payments 4 years vs my truck 21/2 years. My payments would only increase by $75.00 which is fine.

As far as I can tell it's never been wrecked, not sure about titled though I doubt it.

Well I just called the Dealer and he stated that it was marked down wrong, now it's listed for $645.00 off MSRP.
However he said he would talk to the owner to see if he would honor the $5,645 off that was listed

Imagine that...... Well I have 7 ready I'll sell you for $1500.00 off MSRP now through 4th of July on in stock units only with Lifetime warranty.

Last edited:
OP
OP
sixshooter_45

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
Imagine that...... Well I have 7 ready I'll sell you for $1500.00 off MSRP now through 4th of July on in stock units only with Lifetime warranty.

They haven't called back yet and I'm guessing they probably won't but the truth has been stated and I did save a picture of the discount and have no problems posting it if you or anyone else thinks I'm just blowing smoke because I'm not.

It's just that I'm not really familiar with the Raptor's pricing structure. I mean I know that some Dealers ask and maybe get $5,000.00 above MSRP which I'd never pay. I do remember one person that bought one for several thousand under MSRP and he made a video on YouTube about it that I watched several years ago.

Why can't people be happy for someone if they stumble across a great deal?

Do you have a link to where I could see all 7 Window stickers?
I'm not really interested in a sun/moon roof, either graphics, carbon fiber package, or the beadlock wheels.

Would like the 802A and technology package.

Where are you located?

Thanks.

Last edited:

Raptor4You

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They haven't called back yet and I'm guessing they probably won't but the truth has been stated and I did save a picture of the discount and have no problems posting it if you or anyone else thinks I'm just blowing smoke because I'm not.

It's just that I'm not really familiar with the Raptor's pricing structure. I mean I know that some Dealers ask and maybe get $5,000.00 above MSRP which I'd never pay. I do remember one person that bought one for several thousand under MSRP and he made a video on YouTube about it that I watched several years ago.

Why can't people be happy for someone if they stumble across a great deal?

Do you have a link to where I could see all 7 Window stickers?
I'm not really interested in a sun/moon roof, either graphics, carbon fiber package, or the beadlock wheels.

Would like the 802A and technology package.

Where are you located?

Thanks.

I will PM you

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Man, that sucks... I was hoping that deal was real and you got it.

The dealer that neglected to tell me that the new truck they had discounted $3400 actually had 3500 miles in it called me back today and offered me their only other new truck for the same $3400 discount. It’s an 802a Magnetic with the orange accent interior, carbon trim, all stickers, roof, technology pkg, bedliner, step, bed divider, etc. I think the only thing it doesn’t have is beadlocks and possibly heated rear seats. I hate the stock wheels but would just order an aftermarket set anyway.

I’m just trying to decide if I can live with the magnetic. It was a color I’ve always liked but was never really my first choice.

Onemoosehorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score

That sucks. I hope they honor the price. I know of 2 dealers that tried this ********. Had one in NJ try the same thing. It was listed on their website, along with autotrader for almost $5000 off of sticker. When I called, they said it was a misprint. It was listed wrong. When I called the sales manager out on it, he straight up told me that it gets so many calls when someone sees it listed like that. That he wouldn’t even sell it for sticker. Because people were willing to pay more, and it brought more calls in that way. Shady bastards.

horak24

Reaction score
Go look at the post for the brand new now miles truck at Klaben Ford in Ohio. 5k off sticker and its legit. It even on their website for 5k off.

Simplejack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
brinson ford Lincoln in corsicana tx has 2 raptors over 5k off msrp. 1 black and 1 ruby red. I called and spoke with guy named Pete to confirm and according to him they will sell with that discount. I want white so holding out. $64969 and $66969. cheapest I have found so far. both 802a

horak24

Reaction score
I see several dealers out here by me with 7 and 8 new Raptors sitting on the lot. The supply and demand issue may have ended. With dealer now selling new one for 5k off there are also plenty of used low mile '18's sitting with dealers asking what you can now get a new one for.