Loaded 2018 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
sixshooter_45

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
I would of purchased it first and then asked questions for that price!!!...... Makes no sense for any dealer to sell it for that price. If you didn't purchase it something is clearly wrong.

Don't know why something is clearly wrong.

I just happened across this when I posted, haven't even been to or called the Dealer yet.

It has the Carbon fiber, roof & side graphics, as well as, a moon roof all which I don't really want especially the moon roof.

That's about $4,100.00 I don't need to spend but at over $5,000 below MSRP, I could consider it as getting it all for free since most charge at least MSRP.

What I don't understand is why are you so skeptical?

POOPonYOU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't know why something is clearly wrong.

I just happened across this when I posted, haven't even been to or called the Dealer yet.

It has the Carbon fiber, roof & side graphics, as well as, a moon roof all which I don't really want especially the moon roof.

That's about $4,100.00 I don't need to spend but at over $5,000 below MSRP, I could consider it as getting it all for free since most charge at least MSRP.

What I don't understand is why are you so skeptical?

I bet it's already sold by now.

OP
OP
sixshooter_45

sixshooter_45

Reaction score
just for a reference... I had a deal fall apart yesterday that I had for a silver SCREW, 802A, orange accent interior, carbon, twin panel roof, etc. ($73,380 sticker) for $3,380 off. turned out the dealer neglected to ever mention that the truck already had 3500 miles on it from the GM using it for a period of time.

if the truck is even 80% of what you want I'd say jump on it for that much of a discount but make sure there isn't anything you should know about it prior. in my case, I was buying it out of state and wasn't able to go see it in person prior to making the deal.

Thanks, I just got off the phone with the Dealer. It was Driven in a few parades by the owner and has approximately 500 to 600 miles on it.

Even has the beadlock wheels

Dealer is only 15 miles away so I'm stopping by tonight.

Any one need a 2014 FX4 supercreww, 5.0 race red leveled with Bilsteins and BFGKO2 tires with about 5,*** miles on them truck has luxury package too with only 46, 5xx miles on it.

No mechanical problems whatsoever.

POOPonYOU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well you can't say the truck is under MSRP if it's used. I know the truck has extremely low miles but it is still considered used.

OP
OP
sixshooter_45

sixshooter_45

Reaction score
Drove it this evening!

I stopped by the Dealer, drove it and it is awesome.

They seem to shift harder than my F150, especially in sport mode although it seemed to shift smoother when I was really getting on it. I suppose they like to be driven hard?

This thing is loaded loaded loaded.

It does have 795 miles on it when I drove it and the owner, Dealer, is driving it and appears to be towing whatever with it.

I checked it over good and the fitment gaps appear normal and even all the over the truck.

I'm really thinking about purchasing it, they offered me $28,000 for my F150 on trade.

So the big question remains: With only 800 miles on it, would this still be a great deal?

MSRP is $72,6xx

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

Well you can't say the truck is under MSRP if it's used. I know the truck has extremely low miles but it is still considered used.

I agree 100% but I just found this out tonight.

It's still $5,645 under MSRP which is what I'd like to know if this is still a great deal?

HotLap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I stopped by the Dealer, drove it and it is awesome.

They seem to shift harder than my F150, especially in sport mode although it seemed to shift smoother when I was really getting on it. I suppose they like to be driven hard?

This thing is loaded loaded loaded.

It does have 795 miles on it when I drove it and the owner, Dealer, is driving it and appears to be towing whatever with it.

I checked it over good and the fitment gaps appear normal and even all the over the truck.

I'm really thinking about purchasing it, they offered me $28,000 for my F150 on trade.

So the big question remains: With only 800 miles on it, would this still be a great deal?

MSRP is $72,6xx

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

I agree 100% but I just found this out tonight.

It's still $5,645 under MSRP which is what I'd like to know if this is still a great deal?

Six, it's really up to you since you will be paying for it. IMO, 795 miles is nothing (as long as it's not been abused) and for $5K under MSRP that's a better deal than several 2017 used Raptors with 12K miles I've seen. Your call but (IMO) that's a good deal! Not sure about the trade allowance since I know nothing about your truck, but you could sell your trade via Autotrader, etc. and likely get more. Good luck and post pics when you can!!

OP
OP
sixshooter_45

sixshooter_45

Reaction score
Six, it's really up to you since you will be paying for it. IMO, 795 miles is nothing (as long as it's not been abused) and for $5K under MSRP that's a better deal than several 2017 used Raptors with 12K miles I've seen. Your call but (IMO) that's a good deal! Not sure about the trade allowance since I know nothing about your truck, but you could sell your trade via Autotrader, etc. and likely get more. Good luck and post pics when you can!!

Thanks for the feedback.

POOPonYOU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Buy it. HotLap is right. Most used trucks with 10,000 miles+ sell for their original MSRP. That is a great deal especially considering its still under 1,000 miles.