Loaded 2018 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
I found a loaded 2018 Raptor Supercrew in the color I want for $5,645 under MSRP.

I checked the window sticker and the MSRP matched what the Dealership was showing for the Vin number.

It has the twin panel moon roof, hood and side graphics, all I could do without.

I'm not sure what size gas tank it has, it states 36 gallon but I don't think that's correct.

I'm assuming this is a really good deal @ $5,645 under MSRP since many Dealers ask $5,000 above MSRP?

Last edited:

POOPonYOU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great deal! Even if it has extra things that you don't want. The stickers combined are about $2000. So you're still about $3600 under MSRP on the other stuff.

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They all have the 36 gallon tank.

What color? I’m looking for a silver one but am open to white, magnetic or possibly lightning blue... if you don’t buy it please pass it along!

icecoldak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why would you discredit the window sticker if it SAYS 36G tank-----:fish_h4h:

OP
OP
sixshooter_45

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
Why would you discredit the window sticker if it SAYS 36G tank-----:fish_h4h:

Sorry I wasn't clear, it's not stated on the Window sticker, it was in the information below.

---------- Post added at 07:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 AM ----------

They all have the 36 gallon tank.

What color? I’m looking for a silver one but am open to white, magnetic or possibly lightning blue... if you don’t buy it please pass it along!

Magnetic. Will do.

---------- Post added at 07:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 AM ----------

Google does say 26 gallon for supercab and 36 for crewcab.

Thanks for the information, I came up with something different when I Googled it, I'll have to look again.

Raptor4You

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would of purchased it first and then asked questions for that price!!!...... Makes no sense for any dealer to sell it for that price. If you didn't purchase it something is clearly wrong.

HotLap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Six, if it's legit buy it!! I just brought my new Raptor home for $1K under MSRP and couldn't be happier. Magnetic/802A (awesome color btw) and my dealer honored the price from the day I ordered it back in early March 2018! Very happy with them (Jim Parisi/Marshall Ford, O'Fallon, MO)!

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just for a reference... I had a deal fall apart yesterday that I had for a silver SCREW, 802A, orange accent interior, carbon, twin panel roof, etc. ($73,380 sticker) for $3,380 off. turned out the dealer neglected to ever mention that the truck already had 3500 miles on it from the GM using it for a period of time.

if the truck is even 80% of what you want I'd say jump on it for that much of a discount but make sure there isn't anything you should know about it prior. in my case, I was buying it out of state and wasn't able to go see it in person prior to making the deal.