Last day to order?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The dealers have been informed of the date and it's getting pretty close, but I've yet to hear anyone mention it here.

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well since there won't be a 2015, who knows. But they cut it off around early August in 2013 I believe for the 2014.

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
I dunno what the end date is, but don't order too late and get stuck in a situation like I was;

I Ordered a 13' Aug 3rd, with allocation, and ford did not pull the order before 13' production ended, which resulted in ordering a 14' (which isn't a huge deal to me). Now I have a build day for 1/29, so all is well.

Problem for late 14' orderers is there is no guarantee to build until you get a vin, even if you order with allocation. So order too late, and no vin by the time 14' production ends, then your out of luck for a new truck besides off the lot.

GearTripper

Reaction score
Umm, not sure about that.

Cause my local dealer is putting in a order for me this Wednesday

TBD means "To be disclosed" so of course they're still putting in orders. I'm sure they'll be able to for some time now. I'm just saying that as of the 24th, there hasn't yet been posted a cut-off date for order inputs. ;)