just looking around

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ive followed raptors since they were revealed and released and through the years.

while i love the 2nd gen my current financial situation only allows me to purchase a used 1st gen. looking around 2013 model- hopefully under 35k when its all said and done. i can find them lower but not everything i want.

ill be lurking for a little until i find my truck and my current one sells.

happy to be here thanks a ton!

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Location?

What cab do you want? Super or Screw?

For Supercabs I've seen some sub 50k mile 13's for 37-38k.

11-12's I've see at 35k with around 50-60k miles.

Not too long ago I saw a 12 with Methods, HID's, fully loaded for 35k(asking price) with 57k miles on it.

OP
OP
AndysLog

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
welcome to FRF and good luck on your search. what vehicle are you selling.?.

thanks a ton, i have 2 nissan frontiers right now i need to move. an 05 and an 07. the 05 is a little offroad build i have. and the 07 i just dropped a new motor in.

Location?

What cab do you want? Super or Screw?

For Supercabs I've seen some sub 50k mile 13's for 37-38k.

11-12's I've see at 35k with around 50-60k miles.

Not too long ago I saw a 12 with Methods, HID's, fully loaded for 35k(asking price) with 57k miles on it.

a 4 door screw is my main goal. along with getting at least a 2012+. would prefer a 2013.

yea surprisingly they are getting pretty cheap for what they are. and dont get me wrong im going to shoot for the lowest miles i can within my budget. but as long as my wishlist of what i want is met, miles is pretty far down on the list.

OP
OP
AndysLog

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
where are you located, and what are you asking for the frontiers.?.

sorry ha, im located out of stl mo in a small town called bethalto IL.

and the one i just tossed a new motor in im hopeful for 6k. and the 05 frontier little offroader, not 100% i have about 8k wrapped up in it. ill likely only get about 7-8k for it when its all said and done. would love it to be what i think its worth, but vehicles are a horrible hobby lol

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/5936552036.html

Last edited:

rmschaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would not worry so much about mileage as how hard the miles have been. Also check the high maintenance stuff, IWE's, shocks, wheels. Maintenance cost more on this beast but if you don't mind that it worth every penny. I got mine this spring and I still get that shit eating grin when I get in it.