I have 3 allocations for Build-To-Order Raptors. Who wants them?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorZero

Reaction score
I have 3 Raptors available for order in South Houston. Who wants them?

Good morning, Raptor Fiends!

I'm new to the forums, so hello all and awesome forum you guys have.

Onto the good stuff. I have 3 allocations for build-to-order Raptors I need to fill TODAY, and today ONLY. Faster is better. My dealership is South of Houston.

Is there going to be markup? Update: Nope! Got the approval for MSRP only!

We are fair, and not trying to knock your head off. They need good homes, and I want them to go to folks who will appreciate them for what they are.

If you'd like to speak over the phone about a possible order and any other details, please PM me immediately for my phone number.

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

RaptorZero

Reaction score
Haha! Yeah, I'd be doing it myself if the wife would allow it. Lol.

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

And have one that's possibly spoken for. Will update later when I know for sure. Call it 2 allocations to be safe. Thanks, ladies and gents!

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do you accept a certified check for a triple amount? All you would have to do is wire me the difference. I agree to your terms and conditions completely.

OP
OP
R

RaptorZero

Reaction score
Haha! Nice! :p

Do you accept a certified check for a triple amount? All you would have to do is wire me the difference. I agree to your terms and conditions completely.

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

2 pending orders at the moment. Will update when I know more. 1 left to be safe.

OP
OP
R

RaptorZero

Reaction score
1 Pending, 1 teetering on the edge, and 1 left as of 5p CST. If you're looking to order one how you want it and pay MSRP, PM me as soon as possible! Thanks!

OP
OP
R

RaptorZero

Reaction score
Alrighty folks, I'm heading home for the evening. Chances are, they're going to be gone by my Monday at 7a CST deadline. But! If you're interested, shoot me a PM for my number and I can check to see if they're spoken for.

Been a pleasure, folks, and have a safe weekend!