in the hunt

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hootey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey guys i am looking to purchase a 2013 or 2014 raptor. i just wanted to throw this out there if anyone comes across a good deal i would appreciate it if you would let me know.
a little side note, i would like to find one with under 10k miles
you can reply to this thread or send me a message
thanks in advance and i hope to hear from some of you soon

i dont really have a price range in mind but that doesnt mean i want you to reply with a truck that has 60k miles and an asking price of 55k (just for example)

thanks again, seth

D

Deleted member 12951

Go to the classified section and look at the Ford Raptors for Sale section.
@muddy00 has one with less than 10k miles.

OP
OP
Hootey

Hootey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jimbo, thanks
yes that is a hell of a deal, i am just not a fan of the red interior on the ruby red, i love the ruby red but the interior i dont like, i guess that could be fixed with seat covers tho :)

rdfts,thanks
that is a hell of a truck but i think that may be out of my price range, so now i guess i have a price range in mind, id say around 55k would be my absolute max

thanks to both of you, i am going to consider on that ruby red that fitz has for sale

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
jimbo, thanks
yes that is a hell of a deal, i am just not a fan of the red interior on the ruby red, i love the ruby red but the interior i dont like, i guess that could be fixed with seat covers tho :)

rdfts,thanks
that is a hell of a truck but i think that may be out of my price range, so now i guess i have a price range in mind, id say around 55k would be my absolute max

thanks to both of you, i am going to consider on that ruby red that fitz has for sale

I'm sure you could convince someone to swap you seat leathers.

O2ShootTheJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly you could buy Fitz truck and have the interior re-done in katzkin leather and still come out with less in it than what the truck is worth!

I understand not liking the 2 tone interior though. I don't know what ford was thinking on that one...

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
jimbo, thanks

rdfts,thanks

Hey I'm in Pa and would have no problem trading my black interior for the red accent.

OP
OP
Hootey

Hootey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah that would work out.
i am going to go talk to my bank today and hopefully i can give that truck a new home