How long was your build time from order date?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slimj78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordering and raptor tomorrow, got it for invoice! Now the wait........told me average was about 8 weeks. How long did any of you have to wait for your rig?

delt530

U.S. Army Captain
Reaction score
ordered 20NOV2010, order pulled to Ford from dealer 13DEC10, recieved build date 12JAN11 with build week of 24JAN11. Ford closed Dearborn for 1 week 25JAN11 because of part shortages for their eco-boost but due to re-open 31JAN11. Hopefully re-opened today like they were supposed to. and no eta yet.

nodak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered mine on Novemeber 3rd and it arrived at the dealer on January 26th.

WAAATTTTTT!!!! i ordered mine a month b4 u and got it only 3 days earlier. must have been that BCM deal or whatever that held mine up.

nodak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could be. Mine was built on 1/12... after the BCM/PCM issue. Did you go through Randy?

no i went thru my local dealership. i believe mine was built in early/mid december which i believe was before the BCM problem. so im sure thats what held it up. but oooooo well it was worth the extra wait!

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
find it hard to believe YOU bought for invoice? these trucks are limited build, 4mos from ordered to get mine.