Has the bent frame issues been resolved?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There's video floating around where 14 Vegas guys took their trucks and all but four got their frames bent offroading.

Did you even bother to read the link I posted? Or are you just looking to be spoon fed?

---------- Post added at 08:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 AM ----------

OP is looking for a pre-owned raptor. Haven't seen any of those in Gen2 recently...

:specialed:

Reading is fundamental.

He's looking to buy 3 G2 Raptors ****** boy. If you'd follow threads and read rather than running your mouth you'd understand.

Regardless, thanks for you continuous valued input.

D

Deleted member 12951

Did you even bother to read the link I posted? Or are you just looking to be spoon fed?

---------- Post added at 08:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 AM ----------

Reading is fundamental.

He's looking to buy 3 G2 Raptors ****** boy. If you'd follow threads and read rather than running your mouth you'd understand.

Regardless, thanks for you continuous valued input.

Probably a Millennial, Generation Y. Probably owns an Echo or Dot. And asks Siri for everything.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
For our little millenial OP....good job sport.

CZgV3nd.jpg

RaptorN/Abuild

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To answer you question, its yes and no. The 13' and 14' models, Ford did reinforce the rear frame more than the previous years. To say that solved all problems would not be accurate because if you over drive you truck, you will bend ANY frame.

What the aftermarket brought to market was the bumpstop kit. It braces between the rear frame and uses shocks to dampen the force the axle has when it come close to the frame. Without it, Ford just has two rubber foam pads on the underside of the frame. You hit that too hard, you can bend your frame (even if a 13' or 14'). Install a bumpstop kit, not so much.

Do some of your own research. There is TONS of stuff just on FRF about it. Your question really is old news.
That will be next on my bucket list for my truck