Good price? 2012 Raptor Screw 11k miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You won't have to worry about depreciation lol for that price and amount of miles you'll be on top until you put some serious miles on it

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk

OP
OP
A

Anton2005

Reaction score
PM me the VIN and I will run a carfax for you.

I just wanted to give a shout out to Raptor911 for taking the time to run the carfax for me. Everything checks out well so far. I am going to take a look at it Sunday afternoon!

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just wanted to give a shout out to Raptor911 for taking the time to run the carfax for me. Everything checks out well so far. I am going to take a look at it Sunday afternoon!

Could always run to a dealership to run an Oasis report, if you want any more assurances. They won't let you see the report, due to sensitive info, but I've had a couple service advisers run some for me on private sales and let me know if they saw anything out of the ordinary.

Best of luck in the purchase!

OP
OP
A

Anton2005

Reaction score
Could always run to a dealership to run an Oasis report, if you want any more assurances. They won't let you see the report, due to sensitive info, but I've had a couple service advisers run some for me on private sales and let me know if they saw anything out of the ordinary.

Best of luck in the purchase!

Thanks for the idea. I may have to do that if the test drive goes well this weekend!

adeerchaser

ALWAYS carry, never tell
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must know somebody to wait that long! As clean as you say truck is it should not last to sundown. A friend of mine just bought a 2012, no nav, with 48k on it for 40,000.
Did I miss it, where (if don't wanna say all, at least state) is it?

OP
OP
A

Anton2005

Reaction score
You must know somebody to wait that long! As clean as you say truck is it should not last to sundown. A friend of mine just bought a 2012, no nav, with 48k on it for 40,000.
Did I miss it, where (if don't wanna say all, at least state) is it?

I am going to make my decision after looking over the Raptor on Sunday. I have never driven a Raptor, but used to own a loaded 2011 F150 FX4 Screw that I liked a ton. I am betting the Raptor will be awesome! BUT, If I decide to pass up the deal I will be sure to share with the rest of you!

adeerchaser

ALWAYS carry, never tell
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't want the truck, got one. Just curious where one would be located at such a good price, some remote jungle maybe, and did a dealer or personal truck.