Going to look at a truck in PA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stealth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I was down there last week and saw a few other Raptors floating around. Maybe it was just the fact that i notice them more now that i have one, but it was still good to see.

Cool, maybe someone in our area can organize a regional Raptor tag up meeting. I've noticed almost every Raptor owner I've encountered in this area will wave once they see you. At first I thought it was a fluke until it kept happening. The mutual recognition is cool and a constant reminder that we own a special vehicle.

OP
OP
M

Matt C.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool, maybe someone in our area can organize a regional Raptor tag up meeting. I've noticed almost every Raptor owner I've encountered in this area will wave once they see you. At first I thought it was a fluke until it kept happening. The mutual recognition is cool and a constant reminder that we own a special vehicle.

Yeah the one guy i drove by gave a wave and i thought that was neat. I don't know of many places to ride around here, that would be pretty neat to do.