giving the finger to my local dealer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trentw12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i am looking forward to driving my RAPTOR into my local dealer to give them the finger for trying to RIP me off! adding $3000 to $5000 to msrp! no freaking way!
:flipthebird::flipthebird::flipthebird:

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i am looking forward to driving my RAPTOR into my local dealer to give them the finger for trying to RIP me off! adding $3000 to $5000 to msrp! no freaking way!

I'm not that nice. I drive into the dealership with my new Fords and buy oil and oil filters.

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score

ild be cautious about having it serviced there man.....after you flip them the bird an all might not be the best move to get service done there unless you know a guy:birgits_tiredcoffee

Rapford75

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I see where you live and I agree. I used to live in Foley and all the dealerships down there are SHIT!!!

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I've seen some crazy markups here. Last year when I bought mine there was another dealer with a molten orange SCrew that wanted $60k. I wonder if he sold it.

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SPRSNK isnt talking about getting his truck serviced there, he is saying buy oil and filters from the parts desk and leave...LOL

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

I do that too!

OP
OP
trentw12

trentw12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i will not have it serviced at this dealer ever! even if they would have sold it to me on a decent deal. i won't buy any parts for it there either. i travel for my day job so i can go by the dealer i am buying it from to get the parts and accessories i need. I JUST ORDERED MY 2012 SVT RAPTOR thursday at TOWN AND COUNTRY FORD in Bessemer(birmingham), Al. I got the luxury package, bed extender, and tailgate step for $47000.00! that is $1500 over invoice. thats the best deal i found outside of going 1000 miles from home. Town and Country Ford is 250 miles from my home and they didn't bat an eye at what i wanted and thr price i wanted to pay!!! They have been moving RAPTOR'S so fast.. Anyone within 300 miles should chck with them if they want a Raptor. my salesman was Seth Dischman. tell him Trent Williams refered you!! wooooooohoooooooo so excited!!!!!!

YES I WILL BE DRIVING IT UP TO MY LOCAL DEALER AND SAYING HEY ****** BAGS I GOT IT AND IT WAS CHEAPER THAN YOUR OVERPRICED F-150 SUPERCREW 4X4 LARIATS!!!!!! ********!!!!!

---------- Post added at 06:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 AM ----------

NY SCREW how do you like the BAK FLIP F1? I have been looking at those for my Raptor. I want the heavy duty one.