Getting cold feet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sublime1996525

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had my Raptor ordered since June and it's supposed to be delivered next month. I have been trying to sell my C6 Z06 to help pay for the truck but now I'm starting to get cold feet about buying the Raptor. I'm not sure if this is because I haven't sold my Z06 yet or because I haven't gotten the Raptor yet but I'm thinking about selling a truck that I don't even have yet.

I'm not sure why I'm all of the sudden getting these thoughts. It could also be the nicer weather so I'm getting to drive the Vette more. I just thought I'd share my thoughts with you guys and let you all tell me I'm being a whiny bitch and to suck it up. Cary on.

D

Deleted member 12951

Dealer won't take it as a trade, in the worse case scenario if you can't sell it?
Living in UT with the desert in your backyard, man that would be hard to pass up on getting a raptor. Stick with it and go get some warm socks.

OP
OP
sublime1996525

sublime1996525

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealer said they'd take it on trade but I was hoping to sell it for closer to what I feel it's worth. I'm sick of hearing the dealer lowball about button line auction prices. I'd love to keep both if I could but that's not in the cards.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Quit being a whiny bitch. Suck it up.

I was offered $61,000 for my Raptor and am still hesitant about selling it. Go find someone that has one and ask for a ride. You'll feel better.

03svt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A huge chunk of cash when you sell the car will definitely help you feel better ! And then tool around in your beater while you wait for the truck and see if you still want the raptor lol. Worked for me when I sold my 03 cobra, which I had for 10 years and was very attached to. To say I'm not looking back would be an understatement, the truck is amazing and the smile never ends. GL

kboss87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm still waiting for mine and have had this feeling several times. I'm getting rid of a car that is more 70% paid off, has fairly low miles, and gets good gas mileage...

but every time I get cold feet, I go on youtube to watch raptor videos, and it puts my mind back at ease!