Garage Kept or Outside in the Elements

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotLap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Always garaged, the UV rays here in SoCal bake/discolor the cowl cover, bed rail caps, bumper caps, etc. Plus as I get older washing/waxing a <black> truck is not something I want to commit an entire Sat to. I'd rather be out on my bike or something. I'm lucky though, I work out of the home office and when I travel I park in covered parking at the airport so not much time spent sitting outside. Also, I have a Tandem 3 car garage so the length is not a problem. OP, I'm attaching a pic of my garage, width it is standard two car, and my 16 King Ranch SCREW and GT fit fine...even with the Raptor being 6" wider still think I'm going to be able to park inside.

Last edited:

Jkysh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would kill to keep mine indoors like my vehicles in the past. Too big!!

Jr24

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Although I do believe the paint looks better longer on a vehicle which stays garaged, I have another reason for parking in the garage when possible, since we tend to get storms here in Tennessee from time to time....Hail....and my Raptor will stay in garage when possible.

Attachments

• IMG_9572.jpg
    IMG_9572.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 35
Last edited: