FX4 to Raptor Suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stevenstommyboy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good luck on your build and the trucks interior looks good. I like the seat stitching. Make sure the shocks you get are either rebuilt or low mile ones. Lots of info on here about that. I have to get mine done soon as I am at 60K. Not leaking but I will feel better when they are done.

OP
OP
A

ASars

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info! Yeah I did along or research on here and else where befor getting into this project. Front coilovers I got on here only have under 1,000 miles on em so there perfect! For now going fidget with take off parts. Working on building a new 5.0 to swap into the truck once the suspension is swapped after the new engine (upgraded with some goodies) is built and in I may the. Look at upgrading to aftermarket suspension but for now I'm be thrilled with the raptor stock suspension get confurtable with the truck and start off roaring while I build a new motor