Found One! Warranty Questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JerseyEd1975

Reaction score
So I've found a dealer and agreed on a sale price. It's $1,000 over MSRP, but they are giving me $2,500 more on my trade in (2015 F150 Platinum with 22,000 miles).

My biggest question is what's everyone's take on the extended warranty and tire insurance. I've never added the extended at time of purchase because it can be added at anytime while in the warranty period, and I've had mixed results with the tire insurance.

If I can get some feedbackI would appreciate it. I am picking it up at lunch time on Thursday.

TornadoRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I believe Flood Ford sell Fords warranty at the lowest price. Get whichever works best for you. Use Flood Fords pricing to negotiate f you want to stay with purchasing it from your dealership. Congratulations on your Raptor order. Good Luck. Most First Year Gen 2 owners have opted to purchase the extended warranty that works for their expected ownership and mileage.

Penukoko

Reaction score
Do you mind sharing what dealership this is? All of them in Utah are offering 7-10k over MSRP

adeerchaser

ALWAYS carry, never tell
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got the extended warranty the day I bought my truck, figured why wait, gonna buy it and can get money back if I sell the truck. Tire insurance, never done it. Congrats on the new truck. We expect pics