found a 2013 with 15k miles going for 28,300

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordraptorHero

Reaction score
I found a post online with the above listing. I emailed him and I hope to pick it up soon as long as this isn't some sort of lame scam. Its a silver ingot screw with black interior and black graphics/hood. I'll keep you guys posted.

OP
OP
FordraptorHero

FordraptorHero

Reaction score
yea I agree sounds way to good to be true, but if it is true I'm extremely excited because I will be the proud owner of a 2013 raptor by the end of this week.

OP
OP
FordraptorHero

FordraptorHero

Reaction score
Found a ingot silver 2013 raptor with 15.5k miles going for 28.3k

A seller is selling this raptor for an amazing deal 260 miles away from me. Sounds way way too good to be true. I'm gonna keep my hopes up though and if the seller is being legit I'm going to pick it up this week. :)

Stickman89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is a classic case of (truck has never been off-road) totaled

Or

wire me some money and I will ship to you I'm stationed overseas

Molten Orange from NW Indiana

D

Deleted member 12951

Yep, I inquired about a car on craigslist a couple of months ago and the email went like this...scammers love to use military because most Americans feel trust in them. And eBay does no such thing.

Date: November 20, 2015 at 10:14:47 PM CST
To: Rick <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: 2007 Audi A4

I currently have it with me in Idaho. I just talked to a good buddy of mine that works for the loading squadron and he said he can help me out with the delivery. He made a few arrangements with the guys from the loading squadron and he also checked the flights schedule that leaves the base. There are 3 flights on which I can load the car. I'll make the arrangements and I'll keep you updated if you want to proceed.

Thing is that being a military personnel, the deal is handled by eBay so I don't have much to do about it. I get free delivery, at your place in 1-2 days. In addition, you get 5 days to try it out before they release me your money, and if you don't like it, you can send it back at my expense. For more info on how it works, I can ask eBay to send you an email with more details on what it needs to be done. They will contact you shortly, as soon as have your details and open a file with them. I can get the ball rolling even today and if eBay approves the procedure they will contact with all the transaction information, but I need your full name, address and phone # you can be reached at as soon as the vehicle gets in the area.

Let me know if you're interested.
Thank you,

U.S. Air Force Capt. Jack Green, 480
Fighter Squadron F-16 pilot, ,
Mountain Home AFB, Idaho 83648

On Fri, Nov 20, 2015 at 7:05 PM, Rick <[email protected]> wrote:
Where is the car physically located?

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thats at least $23k-$25K below market value. I cant imagine there is anything wrong with it.lol

zbrady107

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recently came across a 2012 SCREW Raptor in red, fully loaded for 29,500 with only 28k miles on it.. emailed the seller and got some BS email string back about them actually being in Canada even though the truck was listed in Philly and needing to use a dealer to complete the sale. When I told them I'd like to discuss the details over the phone I got the whole "I can't talk but this process is really trustworthy" crap.