Ford Raptor Invoice Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kupius

Reaction score
Local Dealer Markup

This morning I saw that my local dealer (Big Valley Ford in Stockton) is asking $89,000 for a Red SE SCrew. I know that they've been sticking people with $7,500 to $15,000 markups, but $30,000 is a new level of insanity.

D

Deleted member 12951

This morning I saw that my local dealer (Big Valley Ford in Stockton) is asking $89,000 for a Red SE SCrew. I know that they've been sticking people with $7,500 to $15,000 markups, but $30,000 is a new level of insanity.

It has to have more upgrades than just ADM. Roush package or something?

A_Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I picked up my Raptor from **** Smith Ford near Kansas City, MO last Friday (6/6). I worked with Doug Harding. Doug and the folks there made it the best and easiest car buying experience I ever had.

I called a few months back and found that they offer invoice pricing. I went ahead and ordered it. Fast-forward 3 months and 3 days and I picked up my truck from the dealership. Doug was really accommodating and made the deal really easy. I was in and out of the dealership in about 2 hours(it would have been quicker but I misplaced my insurance card and had to have the insurance company fax one over). Doug, the aftermarket manager (Dan), and the finance manager (Tim) were very easy to work with. There was no pressure throw anything into the deal that I didn't want. This is the way car buying should be. Needless to say, I am very pleased with the Doug and the whole dealership.

Doug mentioned that he had another Raptor at the dealership but I don't know what color it was or what options it had. He said that Ford is cracking down on people from other states buying trucks from them so if you're in the market for a Raptor and are in the Kansas City area, give Doug a call to get more info on the one at the dealership.

sublime1996525

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was working with Matt from **** Smith Ford about a blue Raptor but they sold it before I could do anything. It was a bummer.

Last edited:

Bad_Rooster

Reaction score
I had multiple dealers from Redding Cal, to Fresno, Utah, Capital Ford in Carson City and Jones West Ford here in Reno. This went on for 3 weeks solid. I sent all dealers a 72,000 pre-approval after they blew me off so they would know I was serious.

All tried to hose me for 7,000 to 10,000 above MSRP= 64,000-67,000 Capital Ford flat lied to me at least 3 times, Jones West never answered till after I purchased a 2012 used. Corning Ford finally came down to 4,000 above MSRP. So I purchased a 2012 pretty loaded w 17,700 on the clock for 52,117. It had never been off-road.

I wanted new bad, but just couldn't bring myself to get hosed that much. As much as I paid for the 2012 I figured I got hosed enough.

twinturbonium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jones West Ford is absolute garbage... only good thing I can say is they paid top dollar for my Raptor because they knew they could mark up so much. Capital Ford is no better. Elko Ford was doing MSRP, atleast, when I was looking. Ended up getting mine outside Portland.

GRT4DRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone still looking for a straight deal, PM me. I know a guy. No strings, I'd be happy to just refer you to him. LA Area.

RandM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got mine for the sticker, $56k. They had a 15k markup on the window, but the internet price I printed off was msrp. It's a 2014 SE Screw with everything. Rodeo Ford in avondale, AZ right off the I10. The guy said they were gonna fix the internet price, but they are all still showing the msrp(link below). I think I got a good price, not the smoking deal I got on the wife's 'stang, but you can't off-road a 'stang either.

New Vehicles For Sale | AZ Ford dealer | Serving Phoenix | Rodeo Ford