Ford Raptor Invoice Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chiefy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking at getting one hopefully for my b-day next more. Unfortunately nothing on here about pricing us even close to what I'm seeing in Tucson. I've bought several brand new vehicles from This dealer. They got a silver and black one on an acquisitions. They said they are $10,000 over the msrp window sticker??? This "invoice" pricing seems maybe nobody wants to say what they actually paid?? It's human nature to want to have gotten the better deal.

Gilligan

Reaction score
I got my loaded '14 screw for about 3500 under, 4 including the hood graphic deal I got. I paid 54xxx, sticker was 572xx(IIRC). It didn't come with hood graphics but they put that on for just under 500 installed.

Last edited:

tipnring

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chief, think what you want. Many of us ordered our Raptors at Invoice. It's like anything else. You have to shop around & find a dealer willing to do it.
We have our Raptors, good luck getting yours.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I paid msrp. They had it marked up with a $5k market adjustment. I told them I wasn't paying a hair over msrp. I'm impatient so I wasn't waiting to order and they weren't gonna come under msrp and they had what I wanted.

Gilligan

Reaction score
My dealer, who is like family & I trust 100% said the average across the country is $2500 over invoice

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As I said in another thread and it fits here also...

I would trust a dealer/salesman as much as an Army recruiter. They will tell you anything to get you to sign on the dotted line.

5k over MSRP is the MOST I would ever pay for a Raptor. You might have to wait and be patient, but the extra money saved is worth it!

-Greg (aka Squatting Dog)

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looking at getting one hopefully for my b-day next more. Unfortunately nothing on here about pricing us even close to what I'm seeing in Tucson. I've bought several brand new vehicles from This dealer. They got a silver and black one on an acquisitions. They said they are $10,000 over the msrp window sticker??? This "invoice" pricing seems maybe nobody wants to say what they actually paid?? It's human nature to want to have gotten the better deal.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f162/raptor-dealers-selling-near-invoice-18117/

I saved 5K (below MSRP) and bought at invoice. Don't waste your mod money.

Gilligan

Reaction score
I just posted this in the other thread about monthly pricing but it seems to kind of fit this discussion too. Just a little proof not all dealers are out there to take advantage of people!

raptorcost_zps834c97f6.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

Bought off the lot, not ordered, not sure if that matters or not

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just posted this in the other thread about monthly pricing but it seems to kind of fit this discussion too. Just a little proof not all dealers are out there to take advantage of people!

raptorcost_zps834c97f6.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

Bought off the lot, not ordered, not sure if that matters or not

That's the best price I've seen for a lot truck!

Nice job.