Ford Raptor Invoice Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

19-Kilo

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If a dealer sells a Raptor at invoice price, how much of a profit is the dealer making with the hold back, etc. on Raptors? If this question has been addressed in the past, I apologize.

True Car . com
says hold back is $1262

not sure if it is 100% accurate... but it's an idea.

I am sure the factory has other incentives that vary from time to time... :supergay:

V2iper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went into dealer, told them I already had their invoice off computer I didnt even want to talk MSRP. My invoice was same as theirs. I ordered all options for a 2012 Screw (except rear step) Their invoice was $51025.92, he wanted to know what I was willing to pay I told him $1000 over that, they agreed. Truck ordered.

Sparvy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2012 SCAB
Luxury Package
Navigation
Moonroof
Hood Graphics

MSRP $51,050
Paying 45,869 with all fees (no sales tax in NH)

Used Trucar and the forums to get my target price...made an offer to the dealership through e-mail, they accepted and I went in and put a deposit down and got my P.O. paperwork.

PropDr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ordered the Super Cap; all options except graphics
Pricing it on the Ford website was $50.780 without front camera.
Dealer priced it at $51.305 with the front camera plus dealer added value …
I told them that they can order the truck for me at $51.305 or someone else will do it for me.
They agreed and placed my order; oh, no sales tax in Oregon :)

Last edited:

cage1993

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2010 5.4 I paid sticker for in Feb. 2010

I ordered my 2012, supercab w/ lux & nav & moonroof - paid $500 over invoice

dealership was great to work with, didn't require a deposit, didn't argue with me over the $500 over invoice, gave me a decent amount on my trade in (I might have been able to shop around and sell it for $1000-1200 more but it was easier just to trade it), and they didn't try to push all the typical extended warranties etc. I get a new truck every 1.5 to 2 years so no need for that.

I ask dealer if they were willing to do this for anyone else special ordering a Raptor and they said yes. So PM me for details on a great dealer in west Texas.

Justafordguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where can I get an accurate invoice price?

I ordered one yesterday from my local dealer but we haven't settled on a price yet. The sticker price was $56,150.00

cage1993

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where can I get an accurate invoice price?

I ordered one yesterday from my local dealer but we haven't settled on a price yet. The sticker price was $56,150.00

Edmunds.com, or just google it, I checked 4 or 5 places and they all matched up with edmunds

tjj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered the Super Cap; all options except graphics
Pricing it on the Ford website was $50.780 without front camera.
Dealer priced it at $51.305 with the front camera plus dealer added value …
I told them that they can order the truck for me at $51.305 or someone else will do it for me.
They agreed and placed my order; oh, no sales tax in Oregon :)

Where did you order?