Finally pulled the trigger! - Northeast OH

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

seano04

Reaction score
Finally pulled the trigger and ordered a 2014 Raptor last week. Dealer priced me at $1500 over invoice. I've been kicking the decision around for about 2 years now and I couldn't be more excited.

Dealer said it could take 6-8 weeks or up to 3 months. I feel like a kid on Christmas waiting to open presents. I've got a contact out of the Michigan plant too so I'm hoping to get a heads-up so I can see it getting built.

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Finally pulled the trigger and ordered a 2014 Raptor last week. Dealer priced me at $1500 over invoice. I've been kicking the decision around for about 2 years now and I couldn't be more excited...

Congrats on taking the plunge, seano04! Send me a PM with your order number and dealership name/location; I'll provide you with weekly updates on your truck's progress. :)

Crystal

Boricuaevo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally pulled the trigger and ordered a 2014 Raptor last week. Dealer priced me at $1500 over invoice. I've been kicking the decision around for about 2 years now and I couldn't be more excited.

Dealer said it could take 6-8 weeks or up to 3 months. I feel like a kid on Christmas waiting to open presents. I've got a contact out of the Michigan plant too so I'm hoping to get a heads-up so I can see it getting built.

I never thought I would be the one looking from the outside in and say, "you will not regret the purchase," I still love mine and almost reached my 2 year mark.
Congrats man!