Dumb question... Is scheduled maintenance included in purchase?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rayw1128

Reaction score
Sorry fellas, I have a idiotic question... wondering if Ford provides some type of free scheduled maintenance with the 2018 Raptor?

The last two vehicles I purchased (BMW and Toyota) both had included scheduled maintenance and was wondering if Ford had the same?

Thanks

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry fellas, I have a idiotic question... wondering if Ford provides some type of free scheduled maintenance with the 2018 Raptor?

The last two vehicles I purchased (BMW and Toyota) both had included scheduled maintenance and was wondering if Ford had the same?

Thanks

no scheduled maintenance included

torrin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unless it is something offered by your dealership, no, Ford does not offer scheduled maintenance with purchase.

RaptorMaryland

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Thanks

My Ford Dealer offers one free Oil change and whatever comes at 5K miles on every Ford he sells.

Even on my Raptor.