Does anyone know the history on this truck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Perry55

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I am interested in potentially making an offer on this truck. Does anyone know the history on it or have any inside information on this truck?

Ford F 150 Velociraptor Hennessey 600 Supercharged | eBay

Any info would help, it seems to be a pretty exclusive truck but I found a thread way back when flaming Hennessey and this truck specifically. Can anyone give me the details?!

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well...... Hennessey touched it....... So stay the **** away. #fuckhennessey

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Aaron313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That truck has been up for sale more times than I've gotten oil changes for my truck lol

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk

OP
OP
P

Perry55

Reaction score
That truck has been up for sale more times than I've gotten oil changes for my truck lol

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk

I noticed it being up for sale multiple times, that is why I come to you guys! =)

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

Well...... Hennessey touched it....... So stay the **** away. #fuckhennessey

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No good, eh? I really like the new F150's and might go that route instead. Got to see the new Raptor at Sema this year and it is AWESOME! Is there a good year for the Raptor for me to look for if I do decide to go with a Raptor?

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I noticed it being up for sale multiple times, that is why I come to you guys! =)

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

No good, eh? I really like the new F150's and might go that route instead. Got to see the new Raptor at Sema this year and it is AWESOME! Is there a good year for the Raptor for me to look for if I do decide to go with a Raptor?
Can't say there was a bad year.
2012 they introduced the font Torsen differential.
2013 the truck had HIDs.

There is a thread around here that compares the changes over the years.

Vote for your favorite pic
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f18/january-2017-calendar-vote-46906/
@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
Delta Lead
www.runraptorrun.com

OP
OP
P

Perry55

Reaction score
Spares

Lifting those spares off to change a tire would be a sumbitch! gezzz

If I did buy it, I would definitely store those spares in my garage lol. I am scared of this truck now! Everyone seems to think Hennessey is terrible. Also with it being serial number 01 I am concerned with the early production.

Can people give me some history on the Hennessey issues that have come up?