Dealers with raptors in stock thread (at MSRP or less)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm currently looking for white, red, or blue raptor screw for a friend, and since most allocations are used up he's willing to pay sticker for a truck on the lot. Only problem is that most places I've called in SoCal and near us on the central coast have a ridiculous markup (5-10k)

I was thinking that we could create and update a thread of what people are seeing out there on dealer lots that aren't ridiculously priced. I was lucky enough to order mine slightly above invoice at the ford store thanks to this forum (and IceCobra/busa)(The ford store morgan hill has used up all of their allocations, so ordering is not an option there). But even if I didnt get that deal, if I were looking for one now I wouldn't mind paying MSRP for a lot vehicle. And I've explained to my friend that he probably wont find the same deal I did this late in the game.

That being said, does anyone know where a raptor that fits the above description can be found within a few hours of central california for sticker price without the huge markup? If so, post it in here. And if you are looking for one in another region, feel free to post up.

OP
OP
S

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks raptizzle, I've got one already but this is for the operations manager at the company I work for. He's looking for a super crew in race red, Oxford white, or blue.

bakkbakk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if I die during surgery I have a blue scab due to arrive tomorrow. It should only have about 80 miles on it by surgery if that. May even have a new mbrp exhaust and a catch can on it already

OP
OP
S

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've been using cars.com, problem is that the price on there is not always the price they are selling it at. I called a few I found from cars.com and the salesman said there was a 7k markup. I told him that I was looking for sticker price for my friend and none of the dealers would go down to sticker in SoCal ( of the ones I called)