Dealers in Northen VA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

obxwrv

Reaction score
Looking to get my first Raptor and order a 2013 Super Crew. I was wondering if any one knows of a good dealer in Northern VA or within 200 miles of the Washington DC area that will sell the truck at or as close to invoice as possible?? Thanks for any info.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am in Northern VA and ordered from a Dealership in NY and got invoice pricing. The dealership is 350 miles away but I saved roughly $4100 off of MSRP. Well worth it.

Looking to get my first Raptor and order a 2013 Super Crew. I was wondering if any one knows of a good dealer in Northern VA or within 200 miles of the Washington DC area that will sell the truck at or as close to invoice as possible?? Thanks for any info.

OP
OP
O

obxwrv

Reaction score
I am in Northern VA and ordered from a Dealership in NY and got invoice pricing. The dealership is 350 miles away but I saved roughly $4100 off of MSRP. Well worth it.
What is the name of the dealership?

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

I will def contact these dealers. Thanks for the info so far.

Big Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would NOT purchase one from Cowles Ford in Woodbridge, VA.. They actually have a great service department but the other day I was wasting some time in the showroom and noticed that they have added a $10,000 "limited edition" fee to their Raptors and Boss Mustangs.

Truth in lending, I have never tried to negotiate with them but anyone that starts negotiating their stock Raptor at $65,000 probably isn't too interested in coming down to invoice... Just a guess.

Redonculous..

~BGM