Dealers NJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Musclecar67

Reaction score
Anyone live in NJ that could recommend a good dealer? Obviously invoice or close to invoice pricing is what I am looking for.
I plan to order a 2013 Supercab (Blue or Silver) with the Lux pkg around FEB. Hopefully the financing rates are decent during winter.

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i know a dealer in Staten island depending if your close or not the guy i worked with to get my truck was great an they got me the truck pretty early

Jhawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got mine from Ditschman Ford in Flemington NJ (Hunterdon County). They worked pretty well for me, no complaints

fordfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Musclecar67 and Alain I'm in Pa not to awful far to get a deal. I can't promise any lightning speed build times but guarantee a hassle free painless no hidden fee deal. We have been in business since 1925 in a small town and strive to make all customers happy. PM me if interested

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you can share with the forum, how much are you over invoice?

Musclecar67 and Alain I'm in Pa not to awful far to get a deal. I can't promise any lightning speed build times but guarantee a hassle free painless no hidden fee deal. We have been in business since 1925 in a small town and strive to make all customers happy. PM me if interested