Dealer throw-ins

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GENMOD

Reaction score
Good morning,

I am planning on ordering a 2014 when the order banks open in August, this is my first new vehicle purchase and I had a potentially dumb question to ask: Would it be strange or unheard of to ask a dealer throw-in an extra or two (such as a platinum console cover) for ordering a new $50k plus truck from them?

Thanks in advance

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hell no...the most they can say is no. I would ask for everything you can think of:

-Extended Warranty
-Free Oil Changes
-Spray in Bed liner
-T-Shirt, hat, umbrella
etc...

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Getting a Raptor at Invoice is about the best "throw-in" you will ever get...

OP
OP
G

GENMOD

Reaction score
Figured as much not to expect too much, but I figure what the hell I'll go ahead and ask when ordering and when it finally shows. In the process now of picking up all kinds of little mods I want to put on once it shows this fall, spacing out buys to keep my wife off the trail

Night_Stalker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hell no...the most they can say is no. I would ask for everything you can think of:

-Extended Warranty
-Free Oil Changes
-Spray in Bed liner
-T-Shirt, hat, umbrella
etc...

I asked for everything in the list they said no I even said I was going to leave still nothing