Deal...Or No Deal...need advice

Buy it?

• Yes

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • No and keep searching

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TexasTexas95

Reaction score
Ok y'all, I've decided to make the jump. In 2011 I bought a fully loaded pearl white F-150 Ecoboost. It had every option you could have on a Lariat. Since then I have always envied the Raptor so I just stalked the forums since then :) anyway, I had an unfortunate accident that totaled my Lariat and now I'm in the market for a Raptor (dream truck). I set my limit to $50,000 and have found a few matches. The deal I'm looking at currently is a bit more but my insurance check was $3,000 more than I thought it would be. Here's what I have in mind.
2013 SVT Raptor Screw. Should I opt for it or something with less miles and a bit better price.
Pros: White (Only want white or Red)
NAV
HID lights
Moon roof
Front camera
Supercharged Roush package under warranty
SCT tuner with tunes by 5-Star
Extremely clean and no abuse. Straight frame

Cons:
37,000 miles
No bed liner
$54,000

8E230F4F-F524-498B-802F-B67772CF2F96_zpsrhivtson.jpg

J DAMAGE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
Ok y'all, I've decided to make the jump. In 2011 I bought a fully loaded pearl white F-150 Ecoboost. It had every option you could have on a Lariat. Since then I have always envied the Raptor so I just stalked the forums since then :) anyway, I had an unfortunate accident that totaled my Lariat and now I'm in the market for a Raptor (dream truck). I set my limit to $50,000 and have found a few matches. The deal I'm looking at currently is a bit more but my insurance check was $3,000 more than I thought it would be. Here's what I have in mind.
2013 SVT Raptor Screw. Should I opt for it or something with less miles and a bit better price.
Pros: White (Only want white or Red)
NAV
HID lights
Moon roof
Front camera
Supercharged Roush package under warranty
SCT tuner with tunes by 5-Star
Extremely clean and no abuse. Straight frame

Cons:
37,000 miles
No bed liner
$54,000

8E230F4F-F524-498B-802F-B67772CF2F96_zpsrhivtson.jpg

Why not just look around and purchase something new minus the SC, then you know what ever happens you did it, just my 2 cents.

Deletedone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I paid $54,000 for my 2013 fully loaded supercrew brand new. I've had it a year and put about 30,000 miles on it. Why buy a used one for the same price?

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
take interest rate into account as well...new will have a lower rate than used....

LandFill

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I say pull the trigger on it. It's true that you can find a better deal out there, but it's not a terrible deal. It's Definately an upgrade from the 2011 ecoboost and once you drive the Raptor any regrets will be long forgotten. Good luck!

OP
OP
TexasTexas95

TexasTexas95

Reaction score
I just spoke with the seller and he's willing to take $51,000 for it. I also found someone to finance it for 1.9% @ 48 months... I did test drive it. I'm not gonna lie it moves faster than anything I have ever driven. I am debating very seriously going for a new one or one that is not supercharged. I mean they still haul ass figuratively and literally. Anyone know of anything in a better price range in the Austin/ Houston area? I'd go used if the miles were low.

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not a bad deal right there...roush serial number and all or was the package installed after the fact?