DC area dealers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

maaksel

Reaction score
I've only found 1 in stock in the region, at Koons Falls Church. They're not going to budge on price.

I'm going to be picking up (or WANT to at least), the Raptor (with 'everything') and a mid-high end Edge for my wife... 2 Trade ins (G37xS and 2007 Sonata).

Looking to get a invoice + (500 to 1000) for both.

Just looking for a dealership people have worked with in the DC area, I'm in Nothern VA, but willing to drive.

Last edited:

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
well not the DC area, but Randy here (look to the vendors on the left) sells Raptors for -$3000 off MSRP, im sure he can put you in an Edge too. He is also the easiest and best guy to deal with! Do yourself a favor and atleast give him a call and see what he has to say.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Jugg's been drinking. He means look to the RIGHT to see Randy's Icon. ---->

Big Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've only found 1 in stock in the region, at Koons Falls Church. They're not going to budge on price.

I'm going to be picking up (or WANT to at least), the Raptor (with 'everything') and a mid-high end Edge for my wife... 2 Trade ins (G37xS and 2007 Sonata).

Just looking for a dealership people have worked with in the DC area, I'm in Nothern VA, but willing to drive.

I'm not there at the moment but lived in NOVA for four years recently. I worked with Cowles Ford in Woodbridge for some service issues with my last vehicle and they were always pretty decent to work with and treated me well. I never bought a ride from them but if based on nothing but the service side, I'd say they're worth a shot and they're close. Last year they had several Raptors in the showroom which I drooled heavily over.. lol

If they don't help you out, then I'd second Randy. I didn't end up buying one from him but he's an awesome guy and does right by a lot of people on here.

~BGM

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Jugg's been drinking. He means look to the RIGHT to see Randy's Icon. ---->

dammit!!! another one of those mild hangovers where i think i had a stroke... i thought right, but typed left... lol ahh well he woulda found it eventually, i still started him on the right path with looking for Randy! :ROFLJest:

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I will see if I can help you out, but I don't have any New loaded Raptors available. And trying to find a dealer that has 1 in stock, that will sell it for anything off MSRP is not easy.

randy
cell 406 544-6891

tnsbruce

Reaction score
Go to Koons Ford in Sterling and talk to James Morris, Sales Manager. He gave me a good deal on my 2011 with no hassle. Great guy and great to work with.