Close to Pulling the Trigger but I Have One Question...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I am really close to pulling the trigger on a 2013 Oxford White Raptor. It has everything I want on it save the beadlockable wheels (no biggie, I'll get methods or something instead) and bedside graphics. The dealer said he is sure his body shop could do it, but it would be expensive. My question is, where are you guys getting your bedside graphics from if you don't get them with the truck at time of purchase? Also, if anybody has a good vinyl shop in Houston they recommend, let me know so I can get this lined up for them. Thank in advance guys!!

OP
OP
Jordan@Apollo-Optics

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'd check out these guys in Katy. They do pretty much everything.

Extreme Offroad & Performance
Extreme Offroad and Performance Katy Texas - The Leader in Car Audio, Lift Kits, Rims, Tires and Multi Media Units, Hydrographics.

Give them a call and see what they charge you.

Thanks for the heads up! I called them up and they said they are much cheaper than what Ford is charging. I'll be calling them up once I buy my truck and getting them to put the bedside graphics on it :cool: