To buy or to wait...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Just as the title says.

Do I jump on a 2014 in the next few months, or do I wait to see what turns up for the new 2016 Raptor.

I'm not a fan of direct injected motors for long-term reliability (work on them every day).

I'm curious to hear your thoughts and opinions on what YOU would do if you were me.

:GetMoney:

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just as the title says.

Do I jump on a 2014 in the next few months, or do I wait to see what turns up for the new 2016 Raptor.

I'm not a fan of direct injected motors for long-term reliability (work on them every day).

I'm curious to hear your thoughts and opinions on what YOU would do if you were me.

:GetMoney:

You are taking a gamble that there will be another Raptor. I would rather get one for sure and trade up later if one does come out. Ford has made no announcements of another Raptor.

Taxman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^ This and...

...it's rumored that the 6.2L will no longer be offered. Of course, they may bring it back if they bring the Raptor back, but they may not...

I say get one while you still can. That's what I did.

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You will always be able to buy one, even if they dont make the 16s, plenty of pavement princesses!