Buy 2010 or 2011?? same price 30k miles difference

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rkwjunior

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, i'm in a quandary here. I haven seen either one in person Yet. The 2010 is has 42k on it, 6.2l luxury package no moon roof, asking $36,506.

The 2011 super crew Has 70k on it, every option that i can see, asking $36,512.

Like i said i haven't seen either one in person yet so i can't say what the condition of either is, as far as pics go they both look very clean.

This truck will not be a daily driver, i have a company vehicle, my average mileage on a personal car is about 6500miles a year.

The 2011 has all service reports from the day it was bought, but i'm worried about tires and shocks and maybe brakes, service reports say nothing about these being replaced, just normal 5k and 15k ford maintenance service.

the 2010 has no service history but i'm more confident that the normal wear and tear items are probably ok due to lower mileage, i believe it was a leased vehicle and spent most of it's life in Utah and Florida, mostly florida, the 2011 spent all its days in the northeast, driven 23k per year on average?

So what do u guys think?? Which one to get??

upscrazy8

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Both trucks must be scabs . Ford came out with SVT SCREWS in 2011. Go with the 11n you can lock out the gears w/the + and - buttons on gear selector

D

Deleted member 12951

Why not spend $10k more and get a low mileage 2014 from bakkbakk with a full warranty?