Bob Moore is Discounting 2014 Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sscott25

Reaction score
It looks like bob moore ford in Oklahoma City is discounting their raptors by around $4,000 according to their website. I emailed them to see if the ones they had discounted were demo's, but have not heard back. They have a ton of them, so if anyone is looking it might be a place to start.

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It looks like bob moore ford in Oklahoma City is discounting their raptors by around $4,000 according to their website. I emailed them to see if the ones they had discounted were demo's, but have not heard back. They have a ton of them, so if anyone is looking it might be a place to start.

wow, they do have a shitton of them. but they all say call for pricing. where do you see a discount?

New Vehicles Bob Moore Ford-Oklahoma City, OK Ford Edmond, OK Norman, OK

Sooner Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just had my oil changed their last month and they had 14 on the lot. Now their website has 23 in stock. They are the number one Roush dealer in the state and have a good reputation. I went to college with Mark Moore the owner. Might be your last chance to get a 2014!

flamehead16

Reaction score
i drive by there everyday and was wondering when they were gonna take a chunk a change off there raptors as they had so many. last i looked each one had 10k taked on to MSRP

sombra

Reaction score
Their initial price for me was so high I couldn't believe it. And then flat out lied about how high they marked it up from sticker and the amount they were giving me for my trade in. The math didn't add up, not even close. We'll see if they "work with me" next week.

D

Deleted member 12951

Their initial price for me was so high I couldn't believe it. And then flat out lied about how high they marked it up from sticker and the amount they were giving me for my trade in. The math didn't add up, not even close. We'll see if they "work with me" next week.

Sounds like you need to walk away, red flags too early.