Best/Favorite Color

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Apologies if this has been asked before, and admins feel free to delete/consolidate this thread if it's overly redundant.... However with my order in, but with many months yet to go before a build can be submitted, I was curious what FRF members would list as their favorite color (past or present).

As it stands, I'm heavily leaning towards red, but my wife's new explorer is magnetic, and I'm really liking the color. Lightning blue seems to be a forum favorite, and I had initially scratched that off the list, but may revisit it.

Black and silver are the only two I won't really consider. Silver is too grandma (IMO), and I have a black F150 now, and dislike how easily it shows scratches.

So..... What colors are the "best"?

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Red is the fastest, blue is the slowest, black is best for zombie hunting, white is reserved for border patrol and the creamsicle edition if you get the orange accent interior, everything between black and white are considered the 50 shades of Ford gray, except lead foot, that is primer and you should get a 3k discount since ford never put a top coat on.

Seriously? Dont ask these guys. Our opinions are worthless on these matters. Get what you like.

OP
OP
pierceography

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I realize color is possibly the most subjective matter in a vehicle options. My question was general curiosity.

That being said, if I see some badass photos of a particular Raptor color and it changes my mind, so be it. :)

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I realize color is possibly the most subjective matter in a vehicle options. My question was general curiosity.

That being said, if I see some badass photos of a particular Raptor color and it changes my mind, so be it. :)

They are all badass. :biggrin:

If you are going to keep it stock, then it doesnt matter, IMO
A lot of mods? Wheels, front and rear bumpers? That may be a consideration for you on the color. For me it would.

Sozzy12

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got Black, but love the blue. Red is for fire fighters and attention ******. Orange is ugly. Silver goes with anything. Terrain is easy to keep clean. White is for fleets. Am I missing any?

OP
OP
pierceography

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered Magnetic. Love the dark gray with black.

It's really starting to grow on me after seeing it on the wife's explorer. We didn't even pick the color, it was simply the only explorer they had left on the lot with the options she wanted.

Would love to see some more real world photos of magnetic Raptors.